If you change your residential address (the location where you live), you are required by SEVIS to update your address within 10 days of the change.
- Go to University of Minnesota Onestop
- Click on the link "Personal Information" located in the right-hand column
- Log in using your X.500 ID and password
- When the "Personal Information" screen appears, use the menu at the top of the screen to go to "Personal Addresses"
- Choose "Current Mailing Address," SEVIS only recognizes the "current mailing" address in One Stop
- Update your residential address in "current mailing address"
- You must use a U.S. address, do not use a foreign address
- Do not use a P.O. box, you must use the street address where you reside
- Do not use your office or department address
- A zip code is required by SEVIS.
- Click on the "submit" bar.
Once your "current mailing" address is changed in One Stop, ISSS is automatically notified, and we will automatically notify SEVIS.
If an F-2 dependent is living in the U.S. with the F-1, when the F-1 updates her or his address on One Stop, the F-2`s record will also be updated automatically in SEVIS.
Any F-2 who is living separately from the F-1 student must file an AR-11 Form within 10 days of moving.
Please See Guidelines for Completing